Saturday, February 2, 2008

8 months old!

Hee hee, I'm looking very cute at 8 months old! Mom couldn't decide on my outfit. She'll need lots of help deciding which picture is best!

The outtakes:


My supermodel pose
standing is much more fun, and it makes my skirt look cuter ;)

The top four contenders:
1. exuberant smile, jean jacket and lots of hand movement
2
playfully cute still with jean jacket, more subdued

3.
no jean jacket
("I'm outta here mama...")
4.
The hippy dress and my favorite phone
VOTE NOW in the comments section!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hippie dress, Hippie dress - sayeth your crunchy (if soggy) friends in Portland!

Ashlie Skidmore said...

i think #3 is the best expression, pose... but #2 is the most "formal" looking - so just depends on what you like.

oh. i also like #1 and #4 too.

HAHAHA. i'm such a help.

Anonymous said...

I love #2 and #3. :)) Although I have to agree with Ashlie; they are all adorable. :) Love Mom