Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LIttle update about me

I really like to play superheros like my brotherOther things I like:
1. pitching a fit if I am told no or if you take "food" from the floor out of my mouth
2. crawling around standing up and clearing off horizontal surfaces. Great fun!
3. Say uh-oh, uh-oh
4. Throwing myself backwards on mommy and daddy's bed and then saying UP UP until I am pulled up, then throwing myself backwards again. I love this game. I can do it for a REALLY LONG TIME
5. playing guitar or uke with my dad
6. CLAPPING, I just learned this and it is very very fun.
7. playing the back and forth between people game
8. singing along with people at church or anywhere really.
9. snuggling (like with my papa)


I've decided to be picky about eating.
I dislike peas
I dislike oatmeal (so far)
I don't like my food anything but smooth.
I like avacados, mangos, and apple or apple/pear sauce and pears
Quinoa is ok
I LOVE OATIOS. mmmmm

Mommy says I am very adorable and that I am lucky because otherwise I would be in a lot more trouble when I put pennies in my mouth or screech at her to get my way.

1 comment:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

super cute. i yell at willow when she takes my baby doll - Rose