Monday, June 2, 2008

My loot

I got this awesome shape sorter from mom and dadfun times (I prefer to open the cover and dump everything out to the actual shape sorting part)
posing with my cuz' Molly, we're so cute
cuddling Mummi
Us girls all got new dresses, Marshalls was having a sale and Mummi went, CRAZY. It's awesome.

Molly in her adorable dress
Phoebe in hers (also modeling the red sox pez party favor)
us darling girls together. Technically Auntie Spring gave me that dress. It's lovely
hmmm, it's missing something
my tiara!
that's better

I got this awesome clip from Marleina and her girls. I love it!
My loot from Mummi and Papa, a blue toile print dress, with a matching baby doll dress, a black and white checkered capri set with a hat, a sweater and a pretty pink and white dress (plus another sweater not pictured!)
the pant suit mom sewed me

3 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

so super cute - all of it. love the tiara!

Ashlie Skidmore said...

and i have to say i'm super impressed with your sewing skills bridget - too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the tiara! Bridget, I'm impressed with the little pantset. Adorable! Mummi did a good job with the outfits. :)) Mom B