Sunday, June 3, 2007

Being pretty

I have some hand me downs that mama got before Brucie was born and managed to hold onto for two years, ha ha. This is one of the lovely dresses (and was the second outfit of the day since I'm prone to liquidy accidents) Sometimes I'm awake and not eating, not often but sometimes. I have beautiful eyes, don't I? This was my coming home dress mama got at a thrift store. We call it my Chutes outfit because at Chutes (mummi and Papa's restaurant aka "the shop") all the waitresses and Mummi wear denim jumpers.
Preparing for my beauty treatment (aka a wash cloth bath). MMM burt's bees. Please excuse my yucky umbilical cord. I liked my wash down, and even smiled, mom says she knows everyone says babies don't really smile for some certain time in the future, but seriously I smiled. We Stevenses are exceptional.
Conserving energy for my next feeding, modeling my blankie from grammie Barbie.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Great picture with your eyes open Gillian. :)) Very pretty dresses that mommy found for you. Love Gram B

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl you are Gillian! I hope to meet you, your big brother and mom someday soon!

Anonymous said...

Gillian, me thinks you look an awful lot like Bruce did at your age... wonder if you'll turn blond too? way to be such a cute little girl!